Can I be denied a passport?
If you owe more than $2,500 in past due child support, the U.S. State Department will refuse to issue a passport and may revoke, restrict, or limit a passport previously issued.

Show All Answers

1. What can I do to get my share of out-of-pocket medical expenses?
2. Can the CSEA assist with custody or visitation?
3. What is a processing fee?
4. Can I be denied a passport?
5. How can a driver’s license be suspended?
6. How are income tax refunds intercepted?
7. Why isn’t the tax refund credited to my support account after the CSEA received it?